Wednesday, September 24, 2008

30 in 30 Day Catch Up

I was able to complete these next pages over the last two days. That's a record for me, I think! These were all really old photos (2002) that I just wanted to get off my list. I have one more that I'll upload tomorrow. The first three pages below are from DS#1's seventh birthday party. The last two were from when we visited Houston for my niece's first birthday. I still can't get over how adorable my kids and my sisters' kids were (and still are)!



With the one on my desk, I will be caught up for the 30 in 30 Challenge this month! Woohoo!

7 comments:

The Mom said...

You are doing so awesome!! I totally got off track and haven't kept up!!

Lily said...

wow, you are rockin! i think the last one is my fave! may have to scraplift it

Catherine said...

Woohoo!!! You are doing so great with this challenge!

Jules said...

You did 30 pages???? I am soooo proud of you. You've rocked the old photos and I am soooo lifting the first design.

ScrapAddict said...

Great pages!!!!

Laura said...

That is so awesome you are caught up with the 30 in 30!! WTG especially after that dry spell you had! I love the layouts!

Lynne said...

I wondered if you were caught up! Good for you - you have done a ton of pages this month!