This first one uses photos from November 2002 when we were trying to potty train DS#2 without much success. See that smiling face on that fully clothed body that is sitting on the potty chair? Obviously, that photo is just for show! :)

This next page uses photos from April 2007. DS#3 was about 2 1/2 weeks old and I was going stir crazy in the house, so we took a family walk--our first family walk with DS#3. I had to take a photo of the page instead of using the scanner because it was so lumpy.

Next, I have some news! DD is growing a new tooth--her first permanent tooth! It's still a little small, so I designated it in this photo with an arrow. DH "found" it yesterday morning when he was checking her teeth after she brushed them. She's been so excited that she shows everyone her new tooth! I think she's probably shown her whole school class by now! The bad news is that NONE of her teeth are loose yet. Oh well, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it...
As for other news, my Mom decided to cut DS#3's hair on Sunday. I really wanted to get it cut, but I was trying to decide if I was going to do the cutting or take him to someone else. Mom just started cutting, so I helped her out by trying to finish. It's a little uneven, and this isn't even a good picture of it, but I think he looks pretty cute anyway. :)Notice how his shorts don't match his shirt? Well, when I took this photo, I had only been home for two hours and I had already changed his poopy diaper twice! After another hour, he had another poopy diaper, so I decided to go ahead and give him his bath before he had another one! He is currently sitting in my lap playing with my ZIG markers--preventing me from reaching the keyboard very well!
I hope I can show off another page tomorrow. Wish me luck! :)
3 comments:
Fun layouts and good luck on keeping the streak going!
Look at you, rockin out the layouts. Love them! I also love the photos. I never thought of taking pics of the new teeth growing in. Need to do that now that tylers pumpkin grin is starting to fill in. Love baby's haircut. They always look so grown up with their hair cut
OUTSTANDING!!! A round of applause for the layout!
What a cutie! I cannot believe how big he is getting.
Congrats on the biggie tooth! LOL!
AND EEEWWWWWWWW on the diapers!
Post a Comment