
This one has old photos from my niece's first birthday party in 2002. I can't believe how small the kids are!

These are some old photos of my friend Lisa when she was pregnant with her third child. We had both had two boys first and now she was having a girl just like me.

These are more cute photos from 2002. I journaled about how happy I was that we were back in Texas so we could be closer to my family and so the boys could grow up with their cousins.

I did this page originally as an 8x8 page that was hung in the Scrapaddict bricks and mortar store. Felicia returned it when she closed the store down.

These next two pages also have old photos (I'm trying to finally get all of those older photos into my albums) from Christmas 2003. We were visiting Grandma and Grandpa in Palm Springs.


I finished two more pages tonight. I'll have to scan and upload tomorrow.
4 comments:
Those are all beautiful layouts! It's so wonderful seeing your pages again! I'm glad you got past the hump of those May layouts you've had sitting there as well! ;)
Even if you are behind - you are doing awesome at scrapping so many great layouts! Love to see you scrapping again!
womderful layout. I just love to see pics of your kids
Wow! you have been busy! Love seeing how the kids have grown! Great layouts!
Post a Comment