
This morning, the kids got up oblivious to the time change. On the up side, they all got ready for church early, and they all dressed up. I didn't want to waste this opportunity to take a photo for our Christmas card. I didn't even take that many photos, but as you can see above, after only about eight or nine photos, they had had enough. DS#2was the only one that was still smiling. DH says it's because he's learned to keep smiling so it will all be over quicker. ;-)

It was a beautiful day. It got a little warm if we were standing in the sun, but it still felt fairly dry and it was definitely nice in the shade. The kids all went outside to play after lunch, and DS#3 went outside after his nap. This outfit that he is wearing was given to him by his godfather's family over a year ago. The shoes finally fit, so I had to take a picture. For once he didn't give me the cheesy smile. I still think he's cute, though. :)

DH wanted to try a little "experiment" on the grill today. He got some prepared chicken kabobs from the local grocery store plus he bought a leg of lamb to make into kabobs. He seasoned them himself after a little research on the internet. He even included the vegetables with my favorites in mind. They turned out great! Even DD enjoyed them, and she is quite the picky eater. DS#3 ate what I gave him plus seconds. I think DH is welcome to experiment like this any time! I love you, Dear! :)
4 comments:
Rofl at ds #2. he so has your number! the kabobs look yummy
Well, they all look great in their Sunday best! And the kabobs look delicious!
Bet the Christmas cards will be awesome!
The kabobs look really yummy!
yum - sure looks like a good experiment! And cute cute shoes!! Can't wait to see how the photos turned out.
Post a Comment