I usually give DD and DS#3 their baths together in the bathtub in my bathroom. Tonight, DD "styled" her brother's hair after I put shampoo in it. He, in return, started dousing her with water from the big thing that I use to pour water. The two of them were having so much fun together that it was fun for me to just watch!
This weekend, DS#2 kept asking to go to Target so he could get new Legos. Of course, while we were there, we visited the Dollar Spot. They had these bunny ears and I asked DS#2 to get behind DS#3 and put the bunny ears on him while I got the camera ready to take a photo (see left). Of course, for the first couple of tries our timing was off and DS#3 whipped those bunny ears off immediately. He saw DS#2 and I laughing, so in the end, DS#3 was actually laughing too, which gave me just enough time to snap a photo before he whipped those bunny ears off (see right).The other part of the story took place before we left home. DS#2 brought $50 in cash and said that he was bringing money just in case I wanted him to pay for a part of a Lego set. Well, I thought he was the one buying the Legos! His first choice was a Star Wars set that cost almost $120! Wow, I told him that was too much and that he should just ask for the set for his birthday. He finally settled on a set that cost $60 and he gave me his $50. We spoil these kids so much! He's been busy building that thing since then. He might finish it in the next day or so. I'll post a photo when he's done.
Later in the afternoon, we had yet another soccer game. I took a few photos, and this was one of my favorites. You can really see DS#2 working for that ball. The other part of the story is why he's wearing pants. Apparently, he thinks his uniform shorts from the Fall season is too short. *SIGH* This kid really dislikes showing too much skin, which can be a good thing, I guess!
What's a soccer game without the youngest two playing with each other. I took this with my telephoto lens, so I had to stand quite a distance away. DS#3 is touching DD's nose. He sometimes does that and goes "Bee! Bee!" (translated to "beep beep"). The other part of the story is that not too long before this, we made DD move away from DS#3 because she kept annoying him and he kept screaming at her. Well, right after she moved, he moved right over there where she was. I guess he wanted to play with her. :)I'm working tomorrow night, so I won't be posting until Wednesday. Wish me luck!
6 comments:
Sounds like you have been busy!! Cute pictures!! We start soccer on Thursday and we are starting cub scouts tonight!!
Love the punk rocker "do"!
These are all so great...love the "styled" hair!
Great photos! Love all the stories too.
love all your pic's! & isn't it true with legos...they keep minds entertained & busy! brinley LOVES legos too!
These are all awesome photos!
Karen
Post a Comment