
I know I don't need an excuse to get ice cream, but I love that kids' scoops are only $1 at Baskin-Robbins on Tuesdays. The kids remember and they ask for it too. I have tons of photos of Eric and Natalie eating ice cream, but Eric was particularly messy with pink all over his mouth, so I couldn't resist.

I meant to post this page yesterday since yesterday was my first day in my new "office" aka cubby. I moved most of my stuff out last Friday, and my old officemate moved my computer after I left that day. We were both a little sad but excited to be with our friends in the other area. We both had to purge quite a bit of stuff, including old, outdated textbooks, which was a good thing. In any case, I didn't have room for all of this "art" by Anthony and Alex, circa 2002-2004, so I took pictures and scrapped them instead. Looking at those pictures makes me think of those adorable little boys that made them for me. Luckily I still have the adorable little boy above to hug and hold. :)
1 comment:
It's a great way to keep the memories!
Post a Comment