I got this outfit for Natalie last weekend. I was pleasantly surprised when she picked this outfit out herself, including the frilly skirt and animal print shirt, but I was happy to buy girly clothes for my little girl. She loves this outfit so much that she's worn it twice since we bought it.So, as I'm looking at this picture of my dainty little girl, I am in disbelief at what this dainty little girl did today. I worked late tonight, so Patrick texted me when Natalie got home and showed him the note from her teacher. Apparently, she spit in a boy's face! I was horrified! She said the boy was listening to her group discuss a project they were working on--that's all! Patrick promptly took away all her privileges including no desserts, but we wondered what more we could do to keep her from doing such a thing again.
At almost the same time I received that text, Patrick also texted me about Alex's backpack being stolen from his locker with his phone, my old iPod, and his house key in it. I was in disbelief again! When Patrick spoke to one of the school administrators this evening about this, the administrator said that Alex was so upset when he told him, that he could barely say his name. When Alex called Patrick about it, he was in tears. Poor Alex! Luckily we have insurance on his phone and Patrick had it turned off immediately, but we felt terrible about Alex having to go through this!
3 comments:
Oh dear!
Kids :(
We have had back packs, soccer bags, soccer shoes, camera, IPads, clothes, the list goes on, stolen at school and soccer! The only item returned were the shoes, just because we saw her wearing them and I called her dad.
I just told John about these incidents. His first reaction about Natalie and the boy was, "Did he deserve it?"
And I'm wondering how they got into alex's locker?! Was he the only one targeted? This is just terrible! Poor alex! I hope you were able to at least replace his phone? He loves texting on that thing...as I'm sure you know. ;)
Post a Comment