Monday, October 18, 2010

Panera Bread

One of the nice things about being off during the day (even when I have to work at night) is having lunch with Patrick and Eric. Since it was a beautiful Fall day and Panera Bread has shaded outside seating, plus I've been to Panera Bread only one other time, so we went there for lunch. I had their Asian Sesame Chicken Salad. Patrick had their Cuban sandwich with chicken, ham, and cheese. Eric had the grilled cheese sandwich which included drinkable yogurt and he also had chocolate milk. Patrick also bought some chocolate chip cookies. Eric ate all of his food and was even trying to eat every last crumb of his sandwich (except for the crust).

Eric has been on a "no pictures" kick and he mostly refused to look at me while I had the camera in my hands. I was happy that he looked up this one time and gave me one of his mischievous little grins. Unfortunately I'll have to look at this picture wistfully now that we are currently at home and he is throwing a little fit complete with fake crying. Lunch was enjoyable, anyway!

I updated this post to include one of the pictures I took of him hiding under his "desk" in the office. He was fake crying and I couldn't help myself but I had to document this! Of course now that I'm ignoring him, he slinked off and now he's playing quietly in his Cozy Coupe.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Eric and The Girl could be best friends and refuse Mom photos together..sigh.