Friday, January 13, 2012

Show And Tell Pajamas

My Mom and Dad have been here since Wednesday. The kids have been really enjoying their time with us. They're so lucky! Both sets of grandparents have been here this year already! :) I snapped this photo of Mom looking at photos on Facebook. She doesn't have an account (yet), so she was looking at photos that one of my aunts posted of my maternal grandmother's birthday party in the Philippines. Eric loves to look at pictures on the computer so he climbed onto her lap. She loves how cuddly he can be and I love watching them interact.

I was on call last night so this is the sight that greeted me when I got home this morning. Today was "Wear Your Pajamas" Day at Eric's school and he was so excited that he didn't have to change clothes this morning. I reminded him that he still needed to comb his hair (notice the hair sticking up in the front). He asked "Why?" I replied, "Just because you're wearing your pajamas to school doesn't mean you don't have to comb your hair!" I tried to wet down the hair but it was quite resistant, so I decided that it didn't matter that much that it was sticking up, because I didn't want him to go outside in the cold weather with wet hair.

Of course it was also Show and Tell day and he brought Nigel Gearsley and Carla Veloso. Mom just gave him Nigel yesterday and he's been super excited ever since! He was literally bouncing around the house, which made it hard to get him to put on his shoes and coat so he could go to school. He was only at school for about an hour and a half because then I picked him up for his make-up swim lesson. He was supposed to have a swim lesson last Wednesday, but his regular teacher was on vacation and no one else showed up.

I have lots more pictures, but I'll have to share them another time. I'll try to post again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Meg loves pajama day at her school!!! he's sooo cute, Mel.