I told Natalie that I wanted to take a picture of her with my parents. For once, she willingly complied. I also took a picture of both of my parents with Natalie, but Dad was so drowsy that he could barely keep his eyes open. Mom had to basically pull him to a standing position, and after I took the picture, she helped him sit back down on the sofa so he could rest.
We had a lot of traffic leaving San Antonio yesterday, but we made up some time on the way. When we arrived at my parents' house, my mom grilled some salmon in the oven for us to eat for dinner. I love salmon and so does Natalie. Mom had already made some fresh lumpia and hot and sour soup (one of my favorite soups). Even though I have my own family now, whenever I'm with my mom and she makes my favorite foods, it's like I'm a kid again. I feel so loved. I know Natalie does too. I love my Mommy!

No comments:
Post a Comment