Tuesday, March 11, 2014

We're here!


For those of you not on Facebook, I took this picture of the boys yesterday when we were waiting for Patrick to park the car so we could go through security. There were circular sofas in the airport terminal, and Eric decided to get in the middle. Anthony was probably playing Pokemon and not paying attention to the rest of us. Alex decided to make a funny face for me--I don't mind as long as he lets me get a picture. Natalie was grouchy and I wasn't even going to ask her to be in the picture. Eric has a sweet smile as usual. He was pretty excited to be going on the plane to see Grandma and Grandpa.

It took us forever to get through security between the six of us getting our stuff on the conveyor belt to be checked, and some of us having to remove our shoes, to having my bag checked individually, etc. We had a pretty uneventful flight otherwise, and we even landed a half hour ahead of schedule.

There was some traffic initially, but most of the trip to Grandma and Grandpa's place was also uneventful. Eric was tuckered out and took a nap during the car trip. The mountains are especially beautiful right now because of all of the snow they've been getting.

Grandma had some beef stew in the crock pot awaiting our arrival. Patrick's sister Linda is here visiting just so she could see us. We're here only a short period of time, long enough to get a little skiing done, but short enough that the boys get to be at home to see their friends during their Spring Break. Natalie gets to see her godmother, in fact, she's staying in the same bedroom with her for now, talking her ear off, I'm sure.

I hope everyone has a great week! Grandma's internet is a little slower than I'm used to, and it took me a couple of tries to post the photos, but I'll try to post more photos as the week goes on.

No comments: