Monday, December 28, 2015

Back to Work

No pictures today! I had to go back to work after the long holiday weekend. It's so hard to get up when it's still dark, it's cold outside, and the rest of the family is still snuggled in their beds. This was also a busy day for me at work, with six scheduled pediatric urology cases. I was exhausted by the time I got home around 4:30pm that all I could do was sit down and not move.

Patrick did not have a great day either. He got some repair guys to look at our dryer problem. Over the holiday weekend, he noticed that the water was leaking from the dryer. We haven't been able to use our dryer, but Christmas is not a great time to be calling for a repair job. The problem is likely somewhere along the path of the dryer vent, and when I got home today, he was talking to them about making holes in the ceiling to find out where the problem was. They're coming back tomorrow.

Other than that, the kids had another low key day, readying, playing video games, and for Natalie and Eric--going to the library. The whole family had lunch at Whataburger, and then Anthony went to visit his friend Alejandro. I didn't get to see him at all today.

No comments: