
I couldn't post yesterday because our Internet was down. Imagine five adults in the house, all wanting to get on the Internet. The weather was cold, wet, and dreary--very unseasonably cold for this area, so the kids couldn't even go outside. We compensated by taking them to Chick-Fil-A for lunch and letting them play in the play area. After that everyone (except me) went to see The Last Mimzy. I stayed home to take a nap. Then, after dinner, we decorated Easter Eggs.
DD and I had gotten this glitter egg decorating kit at Target last week. She was drawn to the glitter, of course, as were her cousins when they saw the box. They had so much fun. Imagine 2 five-year-olds and a four-year-old shaking eggs. It was inevitable that one of them got dropped--by DD. Luckily, it was hard-boiled. Of course, now I have a dozen hard-boiled eggs to eat this week. I guess I know what I'm having for breakfast tomorrow. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment