
This isn't the best photo of our new arrival because of the hand in his mouth, but I like it because you can see his little face really well. It's too early to know who he looks like yet, I think.

This is a photo of Big Sister. She's been very attentive and wants to hug and hold him constantly. My mom is here with us and she told me that when MY baby sister was born, I never wanted to go play. I wanted to stay right by my mom and my new baby sister. I guess my DD is going to be the same way. :)

This is a photo of both Big Brothers. DH told them that now they would all have two brothers each except for DD, of course. ;) DS#2 was excited enough that we found him waiting outside on our street corner when we came home from the hospital today. Both boys are such sweeties! :)

This is a photo of me and my new son this morning. On my next post I will probably reveal more than anyone else wants to know about my nursing woes. Right now, I feel happiest when I'm holding my dear son and he is content, just like in this photo.
7 comments:
I was going to say that ds#2 has an awfully proud look on his face!
And hang in there, with the nursing. The first 2-3 weeks are always so tough, but hang in there.
love the pics. VERY SWEET!!!
Aw, such sweet photos, Melanie! You are absolutely glowing! :) Motherhood becomes you! :)
I get all choked up just reading this. Such a beautiful family and we're all happy for you. :)
Such wonderful photos!!! He's a doll and no doubt will be as handsome and cute as his older siblings. You look fabulous too. Enjoy this precious time with your family!
He is beautiful, Melanie!!! Congrats again!
who knew all the good pics are here :) I'm so glad I am reading this..hope nursing is going better..he's a doll and I just ADORE the pics of the big boys playing gamecube and holding him!
Post a Comment