Saturday, April 28, 2007
Jalapeno Cheesecake
I know that sounds like a bizarre combination, but Jalapeno Cheesecake is one of my very favorite desserts! A good friend of mine found the recipe in a magazine. She made her own modifications, but basically it's a cheesecake mixture with a subtle "kick" to it, wrapped up in an egg roll wrapper, fried, and then covered in cinnamon sugar. We were over at her house tonight and she made these and served them with Dulce de Leche ice cream. They were to die for! I figured that I don't have these every day, so I had two helpings. Of course, I couldn't refuse when she sent some home with me, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well, it sounds...um, interesting if nothing else!
Yum! I think that sounds so good!!
Oh my does that sound good!! Glad you indulged and had a second helping! :)
Sounds like a good SA Texas dessert!!
Post a Comment