Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy 8th Birthday!

Today is DS#2's 8th birthday. I went to work early, so I didn't see him until the afternoon. By then, DH had sufficiently spoiled him by taking him to Target to pick out his own gifts. When I got home, he got to open another gift from us and another gift that his godfather sent. This year is all about laser tag, super soakers, and all matter of weapons. His favorite will probably be one of the strategy games that he received, however, like the Rings game or Stratego that he has already been playing with big brother. He also got sufficient spoiling by being able to pick out what we had for supper and lots of Gamecube time.

We actually had a cake for him yesterday, since my sisters were here and wanted to see him open the gifts that they gave him. I got this great photo of him with the glowing candles.

Tomorrow, the spoiling continues somewhat when I take him for ice cream, something we didn't have time to do today.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Happy Birthday! LOL that your DH had him pick out his own gifts!