Isn't this the cutest photo? I wanted to get a photo of DS#3 "standing". He can't actually stand yet, of course, but sometimes he holds his body so stiffly that it seems like he could be standing. I asked DS#1 to hold him while I snapped a photo and DS#1 makes this hilarious face! What was even more hilarious is that DS#3 looks like he's saying, "Who's this cornball holding me?" Also, DS#1 made that face two more times as I snapped two more photos!I can hardly believe I used to be able to hold my oldest child on one forearm. He's right around my height now, if he hasn't surpassed me with the last meal, that is. He did something else tonight. I was telling the kids that tomorrow, we were going to be meeting my friend Jen and her two boys, ages 2 and 5. DS#1 looks at me and asks, "Do they have any girls?" DH teased him about being more concerned if there were girls around who were his age rather than anyone else to make friends with. My baby is growing up!
5 comments:
great pic! love it!
both faces are priceless!!!
I'm loving both the faces on the kidlets!
Hello dear friend, I have finally updated my blog! DS#3 is so beautiful, I'd love to give him some kisses. Good to know you are all well. Love your grandparent scrap page!
Tag you are it!! Check out my blog for the details!
Your family is just precious!
Post a Comment