Today, DS#1 was holding a sleeping DS#3 when DD came up and said that DS#1 was squishing DS#3's face against his chest. I didn't get the best photo, but you can get an idea of what she was talking about. Aren't they adorable?!! DS#1 has been SO helpful with taking care of his baby brother. They both actually seem to be enjoying each other, too.Tonight was DS#2's end-of-baseball season party. They decided to meet at the Inflatable Wonderland here in town. The kids were already tired out from swimming at the pool this afternoon, and they played so hard tonight that we're hoping that they sleep very well tonight. DS#1 was tired enough that all he did was watch a movie on the big screen they had there.
I worked last night, so I'll be sleeping well tonight, too.
It was my first night away from the baby. We both handled it okay for the most part. I guess I don't have much more to say, but I'll leave you with a photo I took this afternoon of the baby's bald spot on the back of his head. We first noticed it last week and it has grown quite a bit. His siblings are all smiling at him and trying to entertain him so he will smile back at them. :)
4 comments:
Oh, this is so cute! Love these photos!
I did a layout about Peyton's little bald spt! Love those! So sweet!
that first pic is the most precious thing! love it!
Soooooooooooooooo adorable! Love those bald spots!
Post a Comment