Thursday, June 14, 2007

I've been tagged!

Melynda tagged me on her blog, so here goes...

These are the rules.... each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment. So, time for my 7 random facts:

1. I love coffee ice cream, especially Haagen-Dazs.
2. I don't like to drink coffee--that is, unless it has lots of milk and sugar in it.
3. When I was a little girl, I actually thought I wanted five kids as close in age as possible. I was such a silly girl!
4. When I was in eighth grade, I won 7th place in our District Spelling Bee. I mispelled the word "martyr" because the lady who was calling out all of the spelling words had a very strong Southern accent and pronounced it like "marta"!
5. I used to win ribbons in various Math Contests in high school for "Number Sense" which is an event where you have to do math in your head. I'm lost without a calculator nowadays!
6. I love seafood and order it almost every time we go out to eat.
7. I discovered the internet (and internet shopping) shortly after the birth of my second child. I wanted something to do with my hands while I nursed him, and he loved to nurse...a lot!

All right, I'm tagging Catherine, Monica, Anita, Jen, Michele, Pam, and Lynne! If nothing else, I want them to update their blogs so I can read them! :)

5 comments:

Monica K said...

Argh! You tagger, youuuuuuuu! ;)

Isn't it funny how the math abilities are like one of the first to go as you get older? I can't believe I have a hard time subtracting 3 digit numbers without writing it all out. LOL!

Monica K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monica K said...

Sorry, double commented above. LOL

Anita said...

Fun! I'm slow, but I promise I'm blogging :)

Catherine said...

I've got to get caught up! Love your list of facts!!