Wednesday, August 15, 2007

First Day of School

Life has been rather chaotic here the past few days. I don't have too much time to post right now, so I'll keep it short. The kids all started school on Monday. As you can see from the photo, they were all very excited. I worked late that day, so I missed it all. I was also on call last night, so I felt like I was just learning about the goings on of their first day today.

DH left on a plane early this morning. This is the only time he ever leaves us for an extended period of time. My Mom and Dad are here to help me with the kids, for which I am so very thankful. DH gets back on Sunday. I hope I haven't lost my mind by then. ;-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, they look so handsome and cute!!!! I love that little smock!

Catherine said...

Look how great they all look! Good luck this week!

Karen said...

They are all adorable!!!!

The Mom said...

OH they look so cute!!

Anita said...

Love those uniforms. Lovely picture. :D

Carolyn F said...

How cute! What a great picture!