Thursday, August 09, 2007

Four Month Weigh-In

DS#3 had his four-month checkup today. He weighs 14 lbs. 1 oz. and is 25 1/2 inches long. Apparently he is around 50% for both length and weight. He's definitely smaller than his siblings at this age, but it's good to know that he is still growing. Poor baby had three shots today and he's been cranky since. Of course, his two containment leaks, including one in his carseat haven't helped his mood...or his Papa's.

4 comments:

Karen said...

He is just so cute!!!!

I hated the diaper leaks, I ended up going up in size when that happened and it seemed to help. (Even though it said it was good for the weight)

Enjoy every second!

Catherine said...

DS#1 has been reporting containment leaks as well. I'll have to let him know they are going to be the norm for the foreseeable futre....:)

Rachael said...

Oooh, leaks are the worst, especially on car seats cause they are so hard to get the covers off!

Anita said...

I just want to pinch those cheeks. What a cutie pie. Containment leaks. Ugh. I remember those all too well.