Friday, February 29, 2008

Feeling A Little Sick

This time it's not in the way I usually mean. I can't discuss the particulars, but we just found out that the five-year-old son of some friends was abused at his school--by two older students. We are completely shocked and horrified that something like this could happen, and we feel so powerless to help right now. At the request of his mother, we're waiting to see what will happen next. I'm sorry for the downer, but this news has preoccupied DH and my thoughts today. Please keep this poor boy in your prayers. :(

6 comments:

Rachael said...

Sick is right! That is horrible! How can someone do that to an innocent 5 year old. Very, very sad!!

Karen said...

That is horrible. I will be thinking of all of you, hopefully that poor boy will get some counseling as well as his family. That poor boy.

Catherine said...

This is just awful!!

psivage said...

Just awful! Certainly will be in our prayers.

Laura said...

Oh that's horrible! In my thoughts and prayers for sure!

Carolyn F said...

That leaves me speechless.