Monday, June 02, 2008

June Kits Plus

I was on call last night for the fourth time in less than two weeks, so I'm a little tired. Hopefully I'll get to post more tomorrow, but for now, here are the pages I did last month using the June Scrapaddict Kits. I still have one kit assignment for July and then I'll be taking a leave of absence from my design team position there because life continues to be way too hectic.

These two pages are made from the When the Wind Blows Kit and have pictures from last Easter. My whole family came for a visit because I was due to deliver DS#3 any day (and as it turned out--I delivered the NEXT day).



These next three pages are done using the Ain't No Cure Kit. The first one is from 2005 when DS#2 finally took swim lessons from a lady who was also his Spanish teacher at school. She ran a well-organized operation from her home. The last two are from 2002 when DS#1 was only 7 years old, and DS#2 was only 3 years old. Weren't they adorable?




The following are some more pages I did early in May for the Scrapaddict National Scrapbook Day Crop. I used Scrapaddict sketches for all of these, so I was able to get a lot done. The one below uses photos from Easter 2006.


With the page below, I can finally say that I've scrapped all of Easter 2007's photos. Yay, me! :)


This last one is just a simple page with a photo taken at Thanksgiving last year. I just love this photo of my kids and their cousins. Aren't they all such beautiful children, especially when they're laughing and enjoying themselves?

Okay, that's it! I was productive during the first part of May and then I got nothing done at all the rest of the month! Today was the last day of school for my kids. More on that later...

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Wonderful layouts! I especially love the Ain't No Cure one of your DS.

The Mom said...

Wow you have been busy!! Great layouts as always!!

Pam Sivage said...

Wonderful layouts! I always enjoy seeing your layouts with the kits!