Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Reluctant Photo Shoot Subject


I love the way this picture turned out! DS#2 is my reluctant photo shoot subject. DS#1 and #3 tolerate me and DD eats it up, but DS#2 always tries to run away. Today, he gave me the best present--cooperating with a photo shoot at The Picture People. I have a three photo frame from DS#3's first birthday photo shoot back in April, and I would really like similar photo frames for each of the other kids--to be taken near their birthdays this year. Sorry for the bad photos, but I just wanted to show what the baby's frame looks like, and then DS#2's frame that I just got today. DH already has the baby's frame up in the hallway to the gameroom, and I think these frames of all of the kids will look great once they are all there!



DS#2 really is very photogenic. He doesn't have that cheesy smile like his sister and little brother sometimes do. His "reward" was to get one of his birthday presents today--a Nintendo DS. He and his older brother were playing together on their DSs while I picked out photos and waited for them to be printed. We were at the store a total of one hour. Pretty good, I'd say!

5 comments:

Catherine said...

These are great photos of the kidlets! And the hallway will be a great place to display them!

Anonymous said...

He is so handsome! And he cooperated SO nicely too. Can't wait to see the other two 3-frame photos - your hallway will look great!

Pam Sivage said...

What a cutie!! Love that sweet natural smile!!

The Mom said...

That is an awesome picture!! You can really see his personality in it!!

Anita said...

Wow, you got all those photos and were out the door in an hour?! That has to be a record of some sort!