Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Give Me a Kiss
DS#3 doesn't know how to give kisses. He doesn't know how to make that "smack" sound. He doesn't even know how to put his lips up to your cheek for a kiss. When I ask him to "give me a kiss", he leans his head toward my mouth--cheek first and then waits until I give him a kiss. Sometimes he'll do that on his own. Without prompting, he'll lean his cheek or head towards my mouth and he'll wait for me to give him a kiss. Sometimes he'll do this a few times in a row, and it's just so darned cute that I can't help but giggle. I have to be careful because sometimes he bangs his head on my lip doing this. He did this tonight when he was in DD's bed and I was about to sing to the both of them. DD couldn't help but giggle too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How cute!!! The SGB is just learning about kisses....he gives the open-fish-mouth variety. :)
how sweet....sounds like sweet baby kisses are just around the corner for you
Awwww!! That is so cute!! I just love baby kisses!!
That is so sweet!!
Post a Comment