DH prepared some grilled chicken for dinner tonight. He got a recipe for this rub from one of my Cooking Light magazines. He used a mixture of cilantro, mint leaves, cumin, garlic, and red pepper, rubbed it on the chicken breasts, and left it to marinate for a few hours, then he grilled it this evening. I'm embarrassed to admit that he might read Cooking Light magazine more than I do. He's come a long way from the time he first "cooked" for me by popping a frozen pizza in the oven. Love ya, Dear! :)
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
DH the Cook
My Project 365 album will be here tomorrow! Yay! I can then start putting all of these pictures and journaling somewhere permanently. Some people have used this project of taking a daily photo as a way to practice in taking better pictures. I really need to read my camera manual and soon!
DH prepared some grilled chicken for dinner tonight. He got a recipe for this rub from one of my Cooking Light magazines. He used a mixture of cilantro, mint leaves, cumin, garlic, and red pepper, rubbed it on the chicken breasts, and left it to marinate for a few hours, then he grilled it this evening. I'm embarrassed to admit that he might read Cooking Light magazine more than I do. He's come a long way from the time he first "cooked" for me by popping a frozen pizza in the oven. Love ya, Dear! :)
DH prepared some grilled chicken for dinner tonight. He got a recipe for this rub from one of my Cooking Light magazines. He used a mixture of cilantro, mint leaves, cumin, garlic, and red pepper, rubbed it on the chicken breasts, and left it to marinate for a few hours, then he grilled it this evening. I'm embarrassed to admit that he might read Cooking Light magazine more than I do. He's come a long way from the time he first "cooked" for me by popping a frozen pizza in the oven. Love ya, Dear! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That chicken looks like a magazine picture and tasty too! He might give Bobby Flay a run for his money-except instead of "Boy Meets Grill" it would be "Middle Aged Dad Feeds Hungry Family"! Sounds like a good title for a Food Network show. LOL
Yum! and what a pretty photo too.
This looks like it was a delicious dinner!
looks delicious. I'm so jealous of your 365 kit. not sure what I'm going to do with my pics
YUM! That chicken look really good. Great photo! Is it a bad thing he's reading the Cooking Light magazine more than you? LOL (My DH is always reading them!)
Post a Comment