Thursday, January 01, 2009

December Daily: Day Thirty-One

Happy New Year, Everyone!!! First of all, this is my album cover. I finally finished it a week or so ago. I'll be putting the whole thing together using binder rings and then putting various ribbons on the binder rings to pretty it up a bit. I've really enjoyed putting this album together and I plan on doing something similar for 2009.

This is my final page in my album. How exciting!!! This is a photo I took yesterday at Sea World. DS#3 was fascinated with watching the Steel Eel rollercoaster. He even said "Woooooo!" when he saw the car go down the track after he heard the people on the car say, "Woooooo" too! This is also my resolutions page. I have some simple resolutions, maybe not as specific as I'd like, but maybe that way I have half a chance of completing them. :)

This is the back side of the page. The first photo is of the kids in front of the big tree when we first went into the park. The second photo is of DS#3 looking up at that rollercoaster again. Isn't his body position hilarious?

We're taking off to visit my family in a bit. I still have to finish packing! I won't get to blog when I'm there, so I hope everyone has a great weekend!

5 comments:

Helmka Family said...

Ooooo....beautiful cover! Those photos of your DS#3 are adorable! Great pages.
Happy New Year!
Karen

Lily said...

this project cameout beautiful. what a wonderful momento

scrappermimi said...

You did a terrific job on your December Daily! WTG! Enjoy your family visit and have a happy and healthy new year!

Anita said...

Beautiful album!! I am currently resting in between working on Shona's room, and thought I'd catch up on my blog reading. I can't believe I'm so far behind, but I am going to catch up. Promise. :)

Catherine said...

The cover for this is absolutely gorgeous!