Wednesday, December 31, 2008

December Daily: Day Thirty

Yesterday's prompt on Playground of Memories was "It's a Wonderful Life". DH took this photo and that's what this photo tells me. Three of my kids are happy and smiling. The other child is a neighbor who has been playing very nicely with DD lately. He shares his toys and she shares hers. DS#3 also happens to be happy here, one of only a few such moments in the last couple of days. Poor boy has been running fevers at night with wet coughs and lots of congestion. He hasn't been sleeping well and as a result, his parents haven't been sleeping well either.

This photo also tells me "It's a Wonderful Life". DS#3 always looks in the pantry for snacks and other things to fiddle with. At least now he will shake or nod his head when we point to something to tell us if that's what he was looking for. Of course when he has just awakened from a nap or doesn't know what he wants, this can still be a problem. What a wonderful life he has--point to something and someone will get it for you!

We went to Sea World today. It's beautiful outside, even though it's a bit windy. I'm on call tonight and I'm bracing myself for a busy night. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Pam Sivage said...

I have so enjoyed seeing all of these! A great memory!
Happy New Year!

The Mom said...

Happy New Year!!

You did a great job keeping up with this project and I have really enjoyed seeing them each day!!

Catherine said...

Awesome job with these photos! I think it's really wonderful that you've kept up with this album all month long and.....it IS a wonderful life! :)