Wednesday, December 24, 2008

December Daily: Day Twenty-Three

Yesterday's prompt was "Visions of Sugarplums" so I used that as an excuse to take photos of DS#3 while he slept in my bed. There were a couple of times when he stirred when I took the photos, but I had plenty of opportunity during the two hours that he napped. I actually didn't nap the whole time with him like I usually do. I must be getting caught up on sleep! Doesn't he have the cutest little face and round, rosy, chapped cheeks? :)

Yesterday morning, I took DS#1 and DD to the library. DS#1 gets these huge hardcover books and as I'm typing this, he's already on book 3! DH took DS#3 to his Gymboree Play class with Grandma in tow. She enjoyed seeing him play and interact with the other kids. DS#2 stayed at home and took a walk with Grandpa. It was a pretty relaxed day over all here.

I don't think I'll be able to post until late tomorrow, so I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Awwwww.....that's such a sweet photo!!

Helmka Family said...

Sweet photo!
Merry Christmas!!!
Karen