Sunday, December 21, 2008

December Daily: Day Twenty

I've been spending a lot of time with the family, so I haven't taken too many photos this weekend. I also wanted to make these next two pages super speedy so I have time to do other things. :)

This is a photo of DS#3 watching cookies bake in the oven. He was just fascinated by being able to watch through that little window. Of course, he also liked pressing the button to turn the oven light on and off. :)

Yesterday, was a lazy Saturday. I made the usual breakfast of banana chocolate chip pancakes and turkey bacon. DS#1's friend had stayed overnight, so after breakfast, they played together and with DS#1's neighborhood friend. Later, DH took the 3 big boys to lunch at Schlotzky's and was amazed at how much they all ate. Our friend this evening joked that he should have taken them to an "all you can eat" buffet instead!

DS#2 spent most of the day with his "new" friend J from our neighborhood. I say "new" because DH and I hadn't heard DS#2 talking about him before. We're happy with how DS#2 set up the playdate himself and the two of them seemed to play pretty well together too. He was so busy playing that he even almost forgot to eat lunch!

4 comments:

The Mom said...

You are doing awesome keeping up with this and I am loving seeing all your pages!! Merry Christmas!!

Pam Sivage said...

Love this one! This will be a great album, one to cherish. Merry Christmas!

Helmka Family said...

Adorable photo! Love the photo in your header.
Karen

Catherine said...

That picture is totally cute! I just love that little face pressed against the oven!