Thursday, December 11, 2008

December Daily: Day Ten

Yesterday's prompt was "O Christmas Tree". DS#3 cooperated very nicely for this photo. A cooperative subject and some photo editing make some of the best photos! I love this one!

Some "highlights" from our day today:

--DD stayed home from school because of a stomachache and a low grade fever. She even took a long nap!

--DS#1 took a field trip to the local high school today. He was a little more talkative about this school, mostly because I told him that he needed to help us decide the best school for him. Although ultimately, DH and I will be making that decision, we'd like some of his input.

--DS#2 got his hair cut officially at Super Cuts tonight. ;)

--DS#3 was in a big time snack mood right before dinner, but he still ate quite a bit of the chili that I made for dinner.

3 comments:

Pam Sivage said...

Great idea with this layout, love the circle, the ric rac and the picture is beautiful!

The Mom said...

That is beautiful!! I love your picture!!

Helmka Family said...

Love that photo! Awesome job on this album!
TFS!
karen