Yesterday's prompt was "All I Want For Christmas". I took a photo of a bunch of toy catalogs that I had received plus a lineup of just a few of the wheeled vehicles that DS#3 plays with. On the backside I journaled about how I tried to get the kids to give me Christmas lists by having them look through these catalogs. They were supposed to mark what they were interested in, and then give them to me in a list. Only DS#2 really looked at the catalogs, but he marked them and didn't give me a list, so I had to look through the catalogs to find what he wanted. DD circled a few things, but it seemed as if she gave no thought to it. DS#1 didn't even look through them. The only thing he asked for was a video IPod. DS#3 has so many hand-me-down toys that he doesn't need anything, as evidenced by the car/truck lineup in the photo.
I'm posting the scan of the back side of this page just to show what I did with it. There's a whole lot of writing there. Other highlights from yesterday include: DH's birthday which we "celebrated" with gyro sandwiches followed by Haagen-Dazs ice cream at the mall, I was on call at the hospital yesterday evening, and DH and DS#1 finished watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show DVR tape. It's still weird to me that my baby boy now likes watching stuff like that!For tomorrow's post about today (this gets me so confused sometimes), I'll be recovering from working last night.
2 comments:
You are on a roll with these layouts! Great job!
TFS!
Karen
Look how fun this is! I really love the picture of all the catalogs!
Post a Comment