Yesterday's prompt was "Do You See What I See?" This was a toughie, but I immediately thought of doing a photo of some of DS#3's antics. This was one of the visions that greeted me when I got home, so I took a photo. DS#3 has these toys all over the place, but at least it keeps him occupied and happy most of the time. :)
I took this photo as a runner up to yesterday's prompt. The two of them have an almost nightly routine of watching Dora the Explorer and Go, Diego, Go from 6-7PM. Look at those gaping mouths. They look completely engrossed in the show, don't they?Poor DD came home with a stomacheache again yesterday. Yesterday evening, she barely ate anything, but she began to feel nauseated right after what little she did eat. She also had a fever up to 102! She was sent to bed and told to sleep in the bottom bunk with a basin next to her. She really had no other symptoms like a bad cough (only a slight one), runny nose, etc. Luckily, she must have slept it off or something. She felt fine today and went to school the full day.
No comments:
Post a Comment