Thursday, December 04, 2008

December Daily: Day Three

The prompt for December 3rd was "Red and Green". I was working late yesterday, so I knew I wouldn't have much time to take a photo when I got home. Two of my friends were putting up the tree in one of the office areas, and I thought this photo would be perfect for the prompt. After all, we wear green at work all year round! :)

On the backside of this page I wrote about some other things that happened yesterday. I wrote about the tooth fairy pillow (see yesterday's blog entry for details). DH asked DS#2 about this incident this morning. Apparently I was correct in assuming that DS#2 was the one who gave DD the extra coins in her tooth fairy pillow. DH told him that was very sweet, but that he shouldn't continue to do this because she would always expect it. He's still a sweetie!

I also wrote about DS#2's end-of-year soccer party that was right after practice at a nearby pizza place. I met the family (minus DS#1 who stayed home) there because I came straight from work. I felt like I was barely home yesterday since I got home at 8PM after leaving for work at 6AM. What a long day!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

That does sound like a really long day! You are doing such a great job with these prompts! In some ways I wish I was home so I could get started.

Lily said...

love it

Helmka Family said...

Very pretty layout! Love the colors. wtg on keeping up on the daily pages.
TFS!
Karen