Yesterday's prompt was "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year". I got home from work earlier than usual. DH was just leaving to go to DS#1's middle school to pick him up and take him to another middle school where he was participating in his first debate tournament. I spent some time outside with DS#3. It was a gorgeous day--sunny, with a high around 70 degrees and a slight breeze. This time is definitely the most wonderful time in my part of the country. This photo isn't the greatest photo of DS#3, but he just wouldn't stay still for me. Can you imagine that?Other events today:
--Just in case I didn't get home in time, DH pre-arranged with our neighbor for DD and DS#2 to go over to her house after getting off the bus. Because I was off changing DS#3's diaper, I didn't make it to the bus stop in time. I went outside to see DS#2 walking up with our neighbor's son. DD had already gone into their house. She didn't waste any time!
--DS#3 participated in that debate tournament and reached the quarterfinals. He was one of three from his school that reached the quarterfinals. More on this in tomorrow's blog post.
--We watched DD's good friend L last night so his parents could do a little Christmas shopping. On the backside of this page I put a photo of the two of them. Once I started taking photos, L kept asking if I would take "another one" and then "another one", etc. That boy is a camera hog, for sure! He and DD had a blast here last night!
1 comment:
I love seeing these pages appear every day!
Post a Comment