Friday, December 05, 2008

December Daily: Day Four

"Naughty or Nice" was yesterday's prompt, and my kids cooperated for once. DS#3 is upset in this photo because I changed the channel to Noggin so he could watch Dora, but then a commercial came on and he was upset because he really wanted to watch Dora instead! Earlier he was upset with me because I wouldn't let him have juice. DD was being a little whiny earlier too. She had homework and she was acting like she wanted DH and I to do her homework for her.

Other events from yesterday include the following:

--I bought supplies to make Dirt Cups for DS#2. He had been so sweet about giving DD that extra tooth fairy money that I had to give him a special reward. He and DD had that for dessert.
--Yesterday was also DS#1's last soccer game for the season. Yay! DH took him to Schlotzky's to get him a sandwich after practice.

2 comments:

Pam Sivage said...

Aww what a sad face! Santa's watching:)

Helmka Family said...

Awww....its hard being little! Cute layout!
TFS!
Karen