Happy Birthday to ME! Work yesterday was not fun, mostly because of some political things going on there, but my family made up for it at dinner! We went out to The Cheesecake Factory. It was a drizzly, cloudy day and there were lots of cars there (since it's located at the mall), so we decided to valet park. We had a great waitress and she really took care of us at dinner. I had the Chinese Chicken Salad that is always so huge! I went ahead and put half of it straight into a To Go container without the dressing so I could have it for lunch today. DS#2 and DD shared the Fettucine Alfredo, and DS#1 had the Herb Encrusted Salmon. DH had the chicken nachos. We were all so full, but most of us left room for dessert. We couldn't believe that DS#2 was so full that he refused to have cheesecake. DS#1 for once didn't finish all of his food (he said it was a large portion of salmon). We had a piece of the Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake and a piece of the Kahlua Cocoa Coffee Cheesecake (my favorite).
DH has taking the photo see on the page above when the waitress asked if she could take a photo of all of us. I told her that I only wanted one of me with the kids. DH told her that I was the birthday girl. Because of that, when she came out with my cheesecake, she had put a candle in it and a handful of waiters sang "Happy Birthday" to me. The photo on the bottom left is of that wonderful cheesecake.
The prompt for yesterday was "Let It Snow". The photo on the bottom right is of a mini snow globe that DD picked out for her teacher. She was so insistent on getting it that I couldn't refuse. Tomorrow is her class Christmas Party, and she'll be giving her teacher this ornament and a small box of Godiva chocolates. I hope her teacher likes her present!
5 comments:
Love the photos! The one of you and the kids is wonderful and I really like how you've done the snow prompt!
Happy birthday!! I wish I would have known sooner!!! Hope you had a great day!!
mmm...my mouth is watering just reading your post. You know the LAST time I had that Chinese Chicken Salad from the C. Factory was at CKU w/ you?! What was that...2006?! Anyway - glad the evening made up for the day at work.
Happy Birthday!! Love to eat at the Cheesecake Factory!!
A great layout!
Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful day!
Cute photos and page.
Karen
Post a Comment