Yesterday's prompt was "Under the Tree" so I took the obvious photo of the presents under our tree. Look at how spoiled my children are! There are even two rather large presents for DS#3 that don't fit under the tree, so they're behind the tree.
Yesterday was party day all around. At work we had our Christmas Party, and so did the two elementary school kids. I haven't been feeling well, so I came home soon after our work party, took some medicine, and took a nap. DH went to the kids' parties and took a few photos and video. One of the photos on the back side of my page for today is DD getting ready to decorate her gingerbread cookie. She put so much candy on top that she really didn't want to eat it. She ended up throwing the whole thing away, if that makes any sense!When the kids got home, they all got paired up with some visiting friends. DS#2 and DD had friends over that were siblings also. DS#1 had a friend over that was from the school he attended last year; he also stayed overnight. Later, DS#3 noticed his new car ornament from Hallmark. He seemed confused that it was attached to the tree. I had to let him play with it, so the second photo above is of him playing with the ornament, with the ribbon still attached. There's a cute video of him pulling on the ornament while it's still on the tree on DH's blog. See the link in the post below, if you're interested.
3 comments:
Awwww.....look at these cute photos! Great photo of the gifts under the tree and the DS#3 photo is adorable!
Wonderful photos! wtg keeping up on this challenge!
Karen
awesome photos. I wish I had done the daily thing. You are documenting such great memories
Post a Comment