Yesterday's prompt was "Santa's Little Elves" which coincided perfectly with the arrival of my parents for a weekend visit, so I took a photo of all of the gifts they brought. Some were from my dear sis and some were from them. All together with the food they brought they had a fully loaded car. On this page I also wrote about how DS#3 got very excited when he saw them arrive. He kept saying "Lala", which is his version of "Lola", the name for "grandmother" in our native language. He got upset when she didn't come in right away. She was unpacking so much stuff from the car! Even with DH helping, they had to take quite a few trips back and forth.
I also took some photos of DS#3 at his Gymboree class and put them on the back side of yesterday's page. I love watching him play. Most of the time he was just playing peek-a-boo from underneath this colorful hanging parachute. Some of the other kids joined him and there were lots of toddler giggles.The only other significant event today was DD going to a roller skating party of a boy she plays with from our neighborhood. She would only skate on the carpet, at first, but then she did go onto the wood floor. She said that she was able to skate without holding on, but DH said that she was pretty much hugging the side of the rink and holding on frequently. After the party they had an after-party at their house.
Today will be a full day. I hope I can get today's photos taken and put on a page this evening, but most likely I'll have to finish up tomorrow. I don't want to fall behind because it'll be harder for me to catch up, but what else can I do? I'm really enjoying making this album. I'm not worrying about the design details, but I'm getting our daily lives documented. Love that! :)
5 comments:
Wonderful alyouts! I love that peek-a-boo photo in the second layout.TFS!
Karen
I'm so proud of you for not only playing along with the photos but scrapping them along the way!!! Thanks so much.
I'm so proud of you for not only playing along with the photos but scrapping them along the way!!! Thanks so much.
Apparently, I'm extremely proud. *wink*
I'm glad all the gifts (and of course mom and dad) got there safely. I bet Mom was all over it when E couldn't wait for her to get inside.
It's SO great you're getting your Dec. album done so quickly! Truly a slice of life - a very busy life, as your pages show.
Post a Comment