This page is actually just the photo and the number tab. The white space is my scanner background. It's a new concept for me, but it looks cool in the album with the other different types of pages. Yesterday's prompt was "Deck the Halls". We've already finished our outdoor and indoor decorations, so this started out a bit staged. I took one of the Santa ball ornaments that were already on the tree, and I gave it to DS#3 and asked him to hang it on the tree. He's done fairly well staying away from the tree, but you can see that he is constantly being tempted by the car/truck ornaments. He has touched the Santa ball ornaments a few times on his own since they are the ones closest to the bottom. I turned off the flash and I was very happy to catch this moment in time.
The backside is very simple, mostly because we didn't do too much yesterday. My parents, who were originally going to go to church with us, left for home just as we were leaving for church instead. I didn't even have time to wrap the presents for my nieces and nephew that I sent back with them. My mom volunteered to wrap them for me. Thanks, Mom!We also took a family walk on the new pathway near our neighborhood called "Salado Creek Walkway". I think the whole thing is a couple of miles and we can get to it just outside of our neighborhood gates. It's very cool being able to look at the trees and natural scenery, and yesterday was such a beautiful day to be outside--sunny and in the 60s. Later, DS#3 and I took our long naps, and in the evening, DH, who had the choice of going out to eat for his birthday, decided to grill salmon at home instead. It's nice to get a more relaxed day once in a while. :)
4 comments:
That picture is awesome!! Your ablum is turning out wonderfully!!
That picture is awesome!! Your ablum is turning out wonderfully!!
WOW...love that photo! Wonderful job on this challenge.
TFS!
Karen
Love the photo, it is just beautiful!
Post a Comment