"The Magic of the Season"--when else would I find DD and DS#3 behind the tree dancing to Hannah Montana? DD was playing her HM musical ornament and dancing. DS#3 was behind the tree with her and he was just dancing away too. So cute!The family photo was taken at a local restaurant last night. I don't really think anyone wanted to have a photo taken, but I took it anyway. As my MIL said, "It's real life for us." So true!
We received a tin of Mrs. Fields' cookies from my SIL tonight. DS#1, the bottomless pit that he is, wanted some and DH emphasized (jokingly, of course) that the card said that the cookies were for DH and me. DS#1 almost mauled his father trying to get to the tin of cookies. Doesn't he look huge here with his arms around DH? This huge boy still gives me goodnight kisses and puts his head on my shoulder occasionally. He has to bend WAY down!
Other events:
DS#2 and DD played with their good friends who are brother and sister again. How fun for them that they get to play and play and play when they don't usually have time when school is in session.
This allergy thing is sapping all of my strength. I'm taking two hour naps every day and I'm still exhausted!
3 comments:
I am so totally impressed that you have kept up with your December Daily...terrific little book and a great way to look back. I have only done 2 pages in mine, ugh!
I, too, am totally behind, but I'm using the SGB as an excuse. That, and the fact that I have a fuller than usual house.
you rock getting all these dones. Love that you added several photos on one page!
Post a Comment