Friday, January 16, 2009

We're Off!

We're all packed. Everything is charged. We're about to pack the van. We even packed a bag with nightclothes and such since our luggage might take up to three hours to make it into our room at Disney. We're doing the "Magic Express" and it's nice not to have to worry about carting all the kids and all the luggage everywhere, though. DS#2 and DD get off the bus in about another half hour and then we're planning to go pick up DS#1 from school because otherwise he doesn't get home on the bus until around 4PM. Our plane is supposed to leave at 5:30PM so hopefully we'll be able to get something to eat at the airport. We're all excited! This is going to be such a great vacation!!! I love Disney!!!

6 comments:

The Mom said...

You are so lucky!! Have a great time!! :)

Helmka Family said...

Have a wonderful time!!!
Karen

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear all about it. I know you'll have a blast at the happiest place on earth!

Pam Sivage said...

Have a great time!

Catherine said...

You have a really wonderful time on your trip!

Dashboard Dad said...

I know I don't need to tell you to have fun. Hope you ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad for me. Wish we were there.