I realized some time ago that I needed to bond with my DD now to try to foster a close relationship with her before the teen years. I try to take her with me when I go shopping and other things like that. A month and a half ago, I made her a haircut appointment for today at the same place that I get my hair cut. That day was today. Ever since I told her about the appointment a few weeks ago, she's been so excited. She got her hair washed, then cut, then blow dried. I was a little disappointed that this photo and the one at the salon turned out a little blurry and dark (even with some photo editing), but I think y'all can tell what her hair looks like. I look a little tired, but I probably look like that all the time! *WINK* At home she kept touching her hair and asking people (including DS#1) if they wanted to smell her hair. Too cute! Oh, and it was kinda cool that the guy that cut her hair is the son of the guy that cuts my hair (the owner).
Friday, March 20, 2009
Mother and Daughter Haircuts
I realized some time ago that I needed to bond with my DD now to try to foster a close relationship with her before the teen years. I try to take her with me when I go shopping and other things like that. A month and a half ago, I made her a haircut appointment for today at the same place that I get my hair cut. That day was today. Ever since I told her about the appointment a few weeks ago, she's been so excited. She got her hair washed, then cut, then blow dried. I was a little disappointed that this photo and the one at the salon turned out a little blurry and dark (even with some photo editing), but I think y'all can tell what her hair looks like. I look a little tired, but I probably look like that all the time! *WINK* At home she kept touching her hair and asking people (including DS#1) if they wanted to smell her hair. Too cute! Oh, and it was kinda cool that the guy that cut her hair is the son of the guy that cuts my hair (the owner).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun!! Love her cut too. I took Meg one day recently too but we didn't do it together because the girl who cuts mine did hers. But it does make them feel special.
You both look so wonderful! DD loves going to get her hair cut!
Post a Comment