Friday, March 06, 2009

It's Almost Spring Break!

Yesterday I got home just in time to turn around and take DD to her piano lesson. I really wanted her to practice her pieces one more time when we got there. They have these clavinovas there that you can plug in earphones so as to not disturb others. She resisted practicing (as usual) but she got in a better mood after this photo and even got a bit silly.

After dinner, DH took all the kids with him to drop the boys off at soccer practice. I got to go to this fitness class at Lifetime Fitness. We did a lot of punches and kicks and used a weighted bar for choreographed moves. I had so much fun, even though I could tell as I was exercising that I was in for a LOT of soreness today, especially in my forearms. I hate being out of shape! After class I picked up the boys from soccer. I really appreciated DH planning this out so I could go exercise. It's sad but I have to make a big effort like this if I'm going to exercise nowadays. I still wouldn't have been able to pull this off without DH's help. Thanks, Hon! :)

Today, DH and DS#3 went to Orsinger Park, and thankfully again, DH took lots of photos. I loved this one because of the expression on DS#3's face. Apparently, he loved the feeling of the mulch underneath his bare feet and didn't want to put his shoes back on. Here he's telling his Papa "No Shoes!"

Tonight, DD and DS#3 watched "Go, Diego, Go" in my bedroom since the boys were folding laundry on the sofa downstairs and there was no room for them to sit. I walked in and saw them both lying down on their tummies having a grand old time. These two have so much fun together and I never get tired of seeing it in action. I had to take a picture, of course!

As usual, we've left all of our packing for our trip for tomorrow. I'm trying to figure out how I might be able to still blog while I'm in Colorado. If not, I hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Hope you have a great trip! We'll miss your blog!