
This afternoon, DS#3 picked up this old cell phone of mine that we still have, and started talking on it. We kept hearing him say, "Hi Lola! Fend E-yit (Friend Eric)." He also kept laying on the stairs and just chatting away in a conversation we couldn't understand.

He even held the phone up to various family members so that they could talk to Lola too. Of course I tried to take advantage of this by actually calling my mom, who is his "Lola". He absolutely refused to talk on the phone with his actual "Lola"! I tried, and DD tried. Everyone tried to get him to talk to my mom, but he continued talking on HIS phone to Lola.

Another funny thing was that he wouldn't stay still. He kept moving from one location to another, sometimes running when he saw me with the camera. I took many out of focus shots of him. It was also difficult to actually get shots of his face because most of the time I would see his back running away from me! At one point he even went into the hall closet (with the light on) and shut the door behind himself! We were all just cracking up, he was just that hilarious!
2 comments:
Oh, this is very cute!
Pls tell me that he's not starting to run away from the camera like his brother and cousin Nick! And LOL about his walking around. Nick can't sit still while talking on the phone either.
Post a Comment