Monday, July 27, 2009

Sleep

I'm exhausted! I know that's nothing new, but I worked a 24-hour call yesterday and things were a little busy. There's something about being the only trauma hospital in town that's open to trauma that really ruins any chance of getting sleep. I used to be able to recover from a night like that very quickly, but I anticipate feeling the effects over the next week.

I did get to nap this afternoon with the little man. He must have been tired too because he didn't really fight me. After a couple of hours he woke up when his train fell off the bed. He acted like he got enough sleep until DS#1 got home from his Splashtown summer camp field trip and I asked DS#3 to give him a hug. He yelled, "Nooooo!" and threw himself onto the ground. That is not his typical response. After he saw me taking pictures, instead of doing his "cheesy" smile, he started closing his eyes like he was sleeping. Kind of telling, don't you think?

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Sounds very suspicious. :)

Pam Sivage said...

LOL! His reflection is really neat!