Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Thousand Words

Wow, what a busy day! I was busy at work, then I picked up DS#1 at summer camp and came home. I exercised on my Wii Active then made some Jambalaya from a mix. I took a shower while dinner was on the stove. We ate then we had a family movie night. DH had gotten "Inkheart" from Netflix. I hadn't heard good reviews when it was out in theatres, but we found it entertaining. It was after 9PM before I could tuck the youngest three into bed.

I'm very tired but this picture inspired me to post on my blog. A picture is worth a thousand words, and I can think of quite a few when I see this picture (sorry ahead of time for the rambling post):
--DH is trying to keep DS#2 from turning away from the camera.
--Oh man! Their eyes are closed!
--We have really bad lighting in this house.
--Wow! Look at all of those books and games behind them!
--We've owned those three 7-foot tall bookcases for probably about 12 years.
--We've been accumulating those books and games for that long too.
--I love that our family can laugh together.
--I love that DH and DS#2 are actually getting along right now.
--DS#2 is getting so tall.
--I can't see DS#2's fanning hair in this picture (he has a cowlick at the back of his head that makes his hair fan out when it gets too long).
--DS#2 really needs a hair cut because his hair is fanning at the back of his head.
--DS#2 is getting so tan, and that's with using SPF 70!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I really love all the observations that go with the photo!

Cynthia Baldwin said...

That is such a cute picture! He has a great smile. :)