I've never had nor have I wanted any "mother" jewelry before, until I saw a cute personalized heart necklace from Lisa Leonard Designs on someone's blog. I haven't worn any necklaces lately, so I was happy that she had the bracelet too. Apparently this bracelet was so popular that they were swamped with orders and they couldn't make it in time for me to get it by Mother's Day. I finally received it today and I love seeing my kids' names all around the heart. I got Alex to take this photo because I had a hard time getting a photo myself. I was wearing the bracelet and my arms are shorter than the focusing distance of my camera, so the camera wouldn't take a picture. I was also the one who checked the mail today. I saw the box and then I gave it to Alex and told him to give it to me (as if he were giving me a present). After I opened it, I thanked Patrick and the kids. I know I was being a little silly, but it's my belated Mother's Day gift after all. I did a great job picking it out. *WINK*
No comments:
Post a Comment