Sunday, October 02, 2011

Home Again


This is the family photo we took last night. I really enjoyed my visit and I was so thankful that all of my family took the time out of their busy lives to visit us during our short stay. My mom, my sisters, and I went home this morning. My plane trip was much smoother this time. We even arrived early.

Patrick had planned to pick Alex up from his sleepover and then come pick me up, but the order was reversed since my plane arrived a half hour early. Alex looked pretty pooped when I saw him, but I was happy that he actually greeted me and asked me how my trip was. The little ones seemed happy to see me when we got home. Anthony greeted me even though his friend A.O. was there for a visit. For the first time, A.O. had driven himself to our house--pretty cool to not have to worry about pick-up or drop-off.

I unpacked and rested for a bit before heading to my friend N.S.'s house with Natalie. Natalie swam and played with N.S.'s daughter while I tried on clothes and shopped. After that we went home, had dinner, and just hung out together. It's good to be home.

1 comment:

Jules said...

What a wonderful family photo!