Monday, October 03, 2011

NHS Induction

We're back to the old routine today! I waited around after work so I could pick up Anthony and then Alex around 5pm. Anthony had a Model UN meeting and Alex had his UIL Spelling Club. We picked up Chipotle on the way home.

I used my Chipotle iPhone app for the first time--very cool app. It had an easy step-by-step menu for each burrito/burrito bowl. I stored everyone's individual order since each of us has our preferences. I could have paid in the app, but I wanted to pay when I arrived at the store. All I did was walk in, the order was ready, and I paid. Cool!

Anthony ate in the car in the 10 minutes it took to get home from Chipotle. That way he could change when we got home (while Patrick and I ate) and we could leave 15 minutes later to go to his National Honor Society Induction Ceremony. We didn't stay long afterwards since we had to get home to get the little ones in bed!

Tomorrow we get back to our usual Tuesday evening routine--swimming, soccer, and Dollar Scoop Tuesday. :)

No comments: